09 June 2010

Publisher's Comments

**BLOG PRESENTATION DISCLAIMER**

Hello Everyone,

This is just a very short note to everyone visiting my blog (thank you!), that I have just returned from a fantastic trip to Food Blogger Connect 2010 in London.  I had an amazing time, details of which I will be sharing very soon.

However, I have returned home to see that the templates, headers, titles and colours are all missing from my blog.  So, my apologies for the current state of my blog - it does not normally look this way.  I am working on getting the problems fixed - at least long enough for me to switch to WordPress.

Thanks again for visiting, and I hope you come back again and see it as I want it to look.  Until then...

Happy Baking!

Julia

2 comments:

Sarah, Maison Cupcake said...

Hi Julia
It was lovely to meet you and I'm glad you had a safe journey home. I will definitely be back to read more on here when you start posting again.
Sarah

Jeanne @ CookSister said...

Hey Julia! It was great to meet you - and BOY was my colleague (from Edmonton!) surprised when I brought her a couple of Bernard Callebaut choccies! Mmmmm, those cardamom ones... thanks so much for lugging them all the way over here for us!

Hope your blog formatting issues get sorted out soon and look forward to keeping up with you on the blog & Twitter :)