23 February 2010

I'm sick of being sick already!

Okay, I'm officially sick with being sick.  I'll admit, it's kind of nice to take a "benylin day" every now and again and have the hubby wait on me hand and foot... and as far as I'm concerned, a sore throat & headache is a good enough reason.  But it's been FOUR DAYS now, and this officially sucks.  I can't breathe, I get exhausted just getting out of bed to let the dogs outside, I can't be more than 5 feet away from a kleenex box,  I look like crap (confirmed by my dear sis after I sent her a photo text), and I feel about as good as I look.  What I really want is to feel better again and bake carrot cake, and macarons, and make pesto with all the fresh basil I got before I became the drippy, diseased mess that I am now (hence the photo of Molly the bulldog & Riley the mutt).

There, now that you all feel sorry for me, or are at least faking sympathy (I don't care at this point, I'll take whatever I can get), I'm going to crawl back under the covers and sleep.  Hopefully this will pass soon, so I can get back to my baking... *sniff*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blogs!